Professional licence Project manager and tourist company founder
Classified with the 3rd rank of the licences and bachelors in tourism & hotel trade in France (SMBG, 2013)
The occupational licence Project manager and tourist company founder addresses to transferees or to company founders innovating (hotel, restaurant, arrange receptive, tour operator, etc) and of products, professionals experienced or not, who wish to reconvert or develop a personal project in tourism, both in France and with the international one.
This professional licence Project manager and tourist company founder is a formation of Cnam approved by the Ministry for higher education and research on level vat + 3, in partnership with Welcome City Lab, first incubator in the world dedicated to the innovation in urban tourism, installed in the district of German Saint of the Meadows in full Paris.
© Sophie Robichon/Town hall of Paris
With which addresses this licence?
Students or graduates or people working in the tourist industry (or of any other branch of industry), carrying innovating project of resumption and creation of company in the sector of tourism in Paris or everywhere else: : do accommodation, digital application, arrange receptive, tour operator, cultural or sporting event or any other project dedicated to the tourist customers)?
Objective of the program:
To give the whole of the practical tools by case studies and to accompany with creation or the recovery by a innovating tourist company (analyzes market and competes with, definition and analyzes SWOT, legal assembly, sales strategy, plane business).
- 1 special program from January to December 2016
- 15 4 days seminars blocked taught in training
- 1 promotion of 30 pupils maximum.
- Courses booked to the only selected candidates (creation of a company, economy of tourism, digital tourism, marketing and distribution, management and RH, management of the customer relation, English of tourism) and many case studies,
- Lesson given mainly by recognized professionals of tourism,
- An accompaniment overmeasure and a specific work on each project, in workshop and individual guardianship.
- The 5 best projects of promotion, elected by a jury of teachers and professionals, will be presented to the selection to integrate the incubator.
- Individual rate: 3 000 €.
- Rate undertaken: 6 000 €.
Deadline of deposit of your candidature:
- on June 30th, 2016 (1st session of the jury of selection)
- on October 31st, 2016 (2de session of the jury of selection)
Document and candidates' file:
- Brice Duthion, lecturer Cnam tourism – email@example.com – Tel. : +33(0)1 40 27 23 08
- François Teyssier, project manager – Welcome City Lab – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. : +33(0)1 83 64 43 92